Electronic Business Banking Services
Southwest Missouri Bank offers several electronic banking services that give you true control of your finances, greater flexibility, and more time to spend on your business.
Cash Management is an add-on to SMBonline NetTeller that gives your business the information and services you need to move ahead of the pack. With Cash Management, you benefit from extra security for your online business activities – you can select who has access to which accounts and services and then control what that user can do. All with the great personal service that sets SMB apart from other banks.
With NetTeller Cash Management, a business can:
- Create ACH (Automated Clearing House) entries. This allows you to process direct deposit payroll for your employees, or bill your customers electronically. Imagine not having to send out invoices and process the checks when they come back in. Imagine providing your employees with the comfort that their paycheck is already in the bank on payday. Multiple benefits exist for you and your employees if they bank with SMB.
- Originate wire transfers online quickly and easily using templates for your recurring wires.
- Positive Pay allows you to specify the checks you issued and we pay only those items.
- Track your available balance and monitor incoming items with Current Day and Previous Day summary screens.
- Make transfers between accounts and make loan payments up until 8:30 PM CST on any banking day for same day credit.
- Control who in your business can log on and what authority levels they have. All user activities are logged and reports can be produced by the bank at your request.
Business PowerPay makes paying bills and employees easier and more convenient than ever, giving you the freedom to focus on your business.
Merchant Credit Card Processing provides you with the ability to accept debit and credit cards for payment at your business. SMB has local, trained professionals available to troubleshoot and provide assistance quickly and efficiently.
Remote Deposit Now allows your business the flexibility to deposit checks without making a trip to the bank.