My NetTeller allows you to customize your NetTeller home page with widgets and tools so that you have the pertinent information you need all in one place.
Initially, you must click on the My NetTeller link to get started. From there you can select one of the pages as your new Home Page in NetTeller.
The My NetTeller option is accessible within the main navigation bar on initial login, and appears just to the left of the Accounts option. It is also accessible from any other main option (e.g. Transfers, Transactions, Stop Payments) under the main tab.
You can configure the My NetTeller or My PowerPay pages with the Set As Start Page | Configure This Page option, which appears in the top left portion of each screen.
Set As Start Page: Select to save the page as the new landing page instead of seeing the standard Account Listing page. If left deselected, you must actively navigate to the My NetTeller or My PowerPay options to access those screens.
Note: You can always navigate to the original Account Listing page. You can also deselect this field to restore the traditional Account Listing page as the default landing page.
Configure This Page: Upon clicking this link on either the My NetTeller or My PowerPay page, you will see a lightbox window allowing control over which widgets to display on that page. Any widget not set as a default will be listed in the right column of the lightbox window and can be added by the user.
To configure the page:
- Choose a column to work with from the Column To Configure drop-down field. The names of widgets (items) assigned to that column will appear below.
Note: My NetTeller has a Left, Center and Right column. The default selection is Left Column. Widgets are assigned into specific columns on the My NetTeller pages and cannot be reassigned to different columns.
- Review the widgets being displayed (left side of lightbox).
- Review the widgets not currently displaying (right side of lightbox).
- Add or remove widgets and change the order of display, if desired.
- You can click minus (-) on individual widgets to remove that widget from view. The user can also click Remove all to eliminate all widgets from view. The removed widgets will then be listed on the right side of the lightbox for later addition.
- You can click the plus (+) on individual widgets to display that widget. The user can also click Add all to display all widgets. The added widgets will then be listed on the left side of the lightbox.
- You can search for a non-displaying widget by keying in the widget name. The search box is not case sensitive.
- You can click and drag the displaying widgets to change the order.
- Return to Step 1 until all columns have been set up.
- Click Save to retain changes made to all columns. The Configure This Page lightbox will close and the My NetTeller or My PowerPay page will reload to reflect the changes.
While the configuration concept for each widget is the same, the content within the configuration lightbox window will vary based on the purpose of the widget.
Note: The Configure icon will not appear on widgets where configuration is not applicable.
To configure a widget:
- Click the Configure icon on the widget. The Configure lightbox will appear:
- Review the items being displayed (left side of lightbox). Note: The first time configuring the widget there will be no items on the left side.
- Review the items not currently displaying (right side of lightbox).
- Add or remove items and change the order of display, if desired.
- You can click minus (-) on individual item to remove that item from the widget. The user can also click Remove all to eliminate all items from the widget. The removed items will then be listed on the right side of the lightbox for later addition.
- You can click the plus (+) on individual items to include it in the widget. The user can also click Add all to include all items. The added items will then be listed on the left side of the lightbox.
- You can search the un-added items by keying in the item name. The search box is not case sensitive.
- You can click and drag the displaying items to change the order.
- Click Save to retain changes made to the widget. The Configure lightbox will close and the widget will reload to reflect the changes.
The widget formatting is as follows:
Configure: Click to access a lightbox window that allows the user to configure the widget. For example, clicking Configure in the "Recent Transactions" widget shows a list of accounts the user can display within the widget.
Go: Click to jump to the traditional screen relating to the data contained in the widget. For example, clicking Go in the "Recent Transactions" widget takes the user to Transactions option.
Remove: Click to immediately remove the widget from the My NetTeller or My PowerPay page. You can always re-add the widget under the Configure This Page link.
Upon placing the cursor over the Configure, Go or Remove icon, hover text appears defining that icon. Note: Not all widgets have all three icons.
|Links to other applicable NT functionality. Also available on My PowerPay.|
|Indicates receipt of secure messages from FI.|
|Conduct one-time, immediate transfer. Also available on My PowerPay.|
|Conduct transaction download.|
|Balance of accounts. Click pseudo name to see Account Info. Also available on My PowerPay.|
|Indicates receipt of login alert.|
|Shows account, balance. Click pseudo name to access transactions. Link to Account Info.|
|Last 30 days of transactions on all accounts configured. Roll over transaction to see account number affected.|
|Lists pending transfers. Link displays all transfer details.|
|Lists transfer history. Link to full transfer details.|
|Links to ESI documents.|
|Shows user's name, email address, last login info and MFA watermark. Link takes user to Personal Options. Note : You cannot remove this widget.|
|My NetTeller tips. Link directs to additional detail about the tip with further access to all tips.|
Interbank Transfer Widgets
Note: New Interbank Transfer users can add these widgets after being enrolled in the Interbank Transfer product.
|Lists FI Transfers in a pending status. Roll over to see memo. Link opens window containing all transfer details.|
|Lists last 45 days of FI Transfer history. Roll over to see memo. Link displays details.|