PowerPay Online Bill Payment Enhanced Features
Click on any image below to learn more. The information will appear below.
Pay a Person features at a glance
What it is:
This convenient feature allows you to make person-to-person (P2P) payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
How it works:
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- Provide the recipient’s email address and a secure password of your choosing. The recipient then logs in to a secure site using that password and provides the required account information. A payment is deposited electronically from your account into their account.
- Provide the recipient’s bank routing number and deposit account information and a payment is sent electronically.
- Provide the recipient’s mailing address and a paper check will be mailed.
Why it’s a new level of simplicity:
Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. That’s because we mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
How to get started:
When you add a payee, simply choose to add an individual rather than a company or business.
Fees and conditions apply. Ask your banker for more information.
Business PowerPay features at a glance
What it is:
Business PowerPay is a great tool for all businesses, but especially for the small business owner. Here's the highlights of what you can do with Business PowerPay.
- Pay your business bills anytime, anywhere
- Pay employees electronically with direct deposit
- Set permission controls so you decide who makes payments, what payments are made, and the maximum payment amount
- Create audit reports and customize them for the payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize record keeping