SMBonline NetTeller Business PowerPay
With PowerPay you get it ALL – your way!
- Pay your business bills anytime, anywhere
- Pay employees electronically with direct deposit
- Set permission controls so you decide who makes payments, what payments are made, and the maximum payment amount
- Run audit reports and customize them for the payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize record keeping
Like what you see?
Payroll Deposits – Take the challenge out of payroll and use direct deposit! Never write or deliver payroll checks again.
- Schedule and send paychecks and expense reimbursements electronically
- Easily pay everyone from hourly and salaried employees to contractors
- Schedule payroll deposits anytime, anywhere
- Split the employee’s pay and deposit into two different accounts
- Employees will receive an email confirmation when their payroll is deposited into their bank account
- Set up payroll reminder emails
eBills – Set up electronic billing and enjoy the convenience of your bills being delivered right to your online bill pay account – fast, secure and easy!
With eBill, you will be able to see your current balance, balance due, due date, and minimum payment information from companies which have the ability to send electronic bills. Common examples are utility and credit card companies.
You will continue to receive paper statements from your payee.
Import Payees – Are you paying your bills and payroll out of QuickBooks or Quicken? No problem! You can import your payees directly into your PowerPay.
Transfers – Make transfers to and from your non-SMB accounts – anytime, anywhere. Whether it is recurring or one-time transfer, you save your business money with each payment! Say goodbye to trips to withdraw money to deposit in your other account, writing checks to yourself and even wire transfers.
e-Notifications & Payment Reminders – Need help keeping track of your bills and payroll? That's easy with our e-Notifications and payment reminders! You choose whether you want a text, email, or BOTH!
Payment Calendar – PowerPay's calendar gives you a detailed snapshot of transactions that are pending or processed. You can access pending payment or payment history by clicking the transaction totals displayed on any given day.
Reports – Create audit reports and customize them for the information you need!
Set Permissions – You decide who makes payments, what payments are made, and the maximum payment amount.
Have Questions? No worries!
Bill pay specialists are available when you're paying bills!
Extended Support Hours – Contact bill pay support at 800.517.8564 any time from 6:30 AM CST to 1 AM CST. You may also chat with a bill pay specialist via instant message by clicking “Chat Now” when using PowerPay!
Or, speak to our SMBonline Department via phone (800.943.8488) or chat. Just click the “Chat Live!” button to the right.