Government Guaranteed Lending (SBA)
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is an independent agency that provides financial assistance in the form of loan guarantees, thus making it easy for Southwest Missouri Bank to make loans to new and growing businesses.
As an SBA preferred (PLP) lender we are able to provide decisions for:
- Reorganizing existing business debt
- Constructing a new facility
- Renovating an existing facility
- Expanding or purchasing an existing business
SBA Loan Advantage:
- Longer Repayment Terms - Since SBA loans grant longer terms, your monthly payment is lower, improving your cash flow.
- Lower Down-Payment - SBA loans allow higher Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratios, up to 90% depending on loan request.
- Income Projected - SBA uses historical cash flows to project future sales, helping you qualify for your future growth.
- No Balloon Payment - SBA Loans are fully amortized.
Are you eligible for an SBA loan? Your business must be:
- Organized as a sole proprietor, partnership or corporation
- Other qualifications may apply. Please contact one of our SBA lenders for details.
The SBA's web site has lots of useful information for small business owners or those wanting to start a small business.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
©2018 Southwest Missouri Bank